Friday, October 31, 2008

Bzzzz...

Happy Halloween!
Our little bumble bee

Our friend's little boy had the same costume

I wish I would've gotten a better picture of Hadlee in her cupcake outfit cause it was super cute!

The bee family with our "trunk or treat" beehive full of Bit O' Honey

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ha Ha Ha How CUTE!! And how in the world did you get your hubby to dress up?? lol. Mine would throw a fit. HA HA I love it. :)

Brooke Bennett said...

You guys are so creative! You all look so cute! Especially your little peanut!!!

Marci said...

What a fabulous idea! You guys are darling!

Lori said...

CUTE! I am so impressed with your theme. What fun. Oh, and where did you find bit o honey, i looked high and low for it this year.

lydia said...

Love it! And I also love that you continued the theme for the trunk or treat. We stopped by ours and not a single car was decorated. BOO!

C & E said...

So cute and fun!

Kurtis and Iva said...

You guys look great! I'm very impressed with your creativity!

Mitchell Family said...

Super cute costumes! Peanut looks darling as a bumble bee! Halloween is so much fun!

Jamey said...

Look at how good you are! I always see the cute decorated trunks, and always think to myself...Next year...but that never happens. Maybe I will actually do it...Next year! :) Too cute!

us said...

Just thought You might want to know but we are going to be going private so If you want to still see our blog Email me with your E- mail address @ malprice06@yahoo.com or leave it in my comments if you haven't already, we will be going private in a couple of days
Thanx mal and Ryan

Kiley said...

I love your guys costumes! They are my favorite!!

Our Story said...

Hey!! Its Jessica Nelson/Leany :) Remember me?? Your family is so cute! Sweet costumes and nice idea. Hope all is well and hope to hear from you!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics