Sunday, October 12, 2008
She's Walking!!
I was just on the phone with my mom earlier today and she asked if Peanut was walking yet. I said no, she'll walk holding one hand now but that's it. Well just a few hours later she was walking! Luke called me downstairs saying "hurry" I came down and guess I missed her walking from the laundry room to the living room. I didn't believe him so he got her to walk to me from across the room and yes it's true, she did it all by herself! See for yourself. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That's awesome!!
Skye barely learned how to sit up by herself this week, so we have a while to go before she's mobile.
I guess it's about time for you to start baby-proofing doorknobs now, too, huh?
Yay! It's so fun when they start walking!!!
Yea for peanut! That is way fun. My kids loved that video, even Bit.
Wahoo!!! Go Peanut!!!
That is so great! What a cutie!
OH NO -- no you really have to lock down all the hatches now -- once they get mobile it opens up a whole new world to them. Then wait til they can open doors!
sOOO cute!! Let the fun begin. HaHa!!
Yea!!! Shes walking.....
Post a Comment