Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged

I usually don't do these things but since I'm sick and don't feel like doing anything else I thought I'd fulfill this one. I'm not going to tag anyone else though sorry.

Where is your cell phone? hidden

Where is your significant other? perfect
Your hair color? brown
Your mother? amazing

Your father? hero
Your favorite thing? family
Your dream last night? blank

Your dream/goal? survive
The room your in? new
Your hobby? reading
Your fear? loneliness
Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive

Where were you last night? home
What you're not? outgoing

One of your wish list items? garage

Where you grew up? ghetto

The last thing you did? coughed

What you are wearing? pj's
Your TV? odd

Your pet? no

Your computer? apple

Your mood? content
Missing someone? luke
Your car? van

Something you're not wearing? glasses
Favorite store? wally's world

Your summer? short

Love someone? luke
Your favorite color? pink

Last time you laughed? happy

Last time you cried? sad

1 comment:

Mitchell Family said...

Hope you are feeling better, or will be soon. I hate being sick!

 
Clicky Web Analytics