Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pictures

Just wanted to share some more cute pictures of my growing peanut...I bought these PJ's before she was even born and then almost completely forgot about them! They're my favorite! They are so soft and cuddly - just like my Peanut! (Sorry, the top one is pretty poor quality but it's the only one I got of her smiling.)
She LOVES her walker and has been cruising all over the place lately!
Even though we couldn't go to church, we dressed up so that it'd feel more like Sunday
She's now really good at standing up while holding on to things

4 comments:

Hayden and Kelly said...

Geezo... could she be any cuter? Really, I don't think its possible. God made a perfect mold that day!

Marci said...

Hey Makayle! We are meeting at the Verthen Worthen Park today at 3pm. I wasn't sure of your schedule or how limited you are with what you can and can't do, but I'd love to see you and your little Peanut if you are able to come.

Marci said...

Okay Makayle...so I'm so sorry. Why did I think you were living here? I guess you never did tell the hospital your Peanut way staying in, but funny I just pictured the old St. George IHC every time you gave us an update. Keep in touch!

Mom Mitchell said...

Oh my goodness! Look at our Little Peanut. You little cutie! Go Peanut!

 
Clicky Web Analytics