First we went for a little wagon ride
Hadlee kept taking Peanut's toys and she'd just look at her like, "Why'd you do that?" It was the cutest!
Then after some lunch and naps it was pool time!
You probably didn't notice the big difference in the last two pictures so I'll point it out cause it's WAY exciting...In the top one Peanut still has her PICC line in (it's all wrapped up with saran wrap and co-flex to keep it safe from water) and then in the one below it's gone! Yippee! Yep, we took a little break during pool time and got her PICC line removed. This is a big step in the right direction and we're so happy!Thanks Mal and Hadlee for such a fun time! We're so glad that we have such great neighbors and friends!




6 comments:
So cute I love the pictures i have to steal them to put some on my blog cause i don't have my camera with me.Thanx for coming over and spending the day with us. Hadlee had a lot of fun. Thanx for being such great friends. We love you guys!
Okay, so she is totally beautiful I have to say. Yay for sunshine, water and swimsuits!
Oh stink, I could just suck on those cheeks! She is adorable! CONGRATS on the big accomplishment! WOOO HOOO!!! So happy for you guys!
She looks so good! I am so excited she is progresses in the positive direction. YEAH! P.S. She looks very cute in her swinsuite and sun hat.
Oh, i noticed her PICC was gone! yay, thats great! She is so cute, love all the smiling pictures.
Makayle your little girl is looking so good! I'm so excited she is doing better.
Post a Comment