Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thursday's the day!

The title pretty much says it all...Thursday's the day. If Peanut doesn't get a liver in another way by Thursday morning then they'll be taking part of mine! I'll be going into surgery around 7:30 am and then Peanut will follow about 2 hours later. I'm sure that Luke will keep you updated once the surgeries are under way, so you can check and see how it all went. So, keep the prayers coming! And, THANKS from the Larsen family!

2 comments:

*/ Jillian said...

MaKayle,
Even though the circumstances are not good,,,, I think that will be an amazing experience for you and your daughter both in the long run. Just so you know you are in our prayers! Good luck on thursday. what a strong family you guys are! oh yea and I would love to come take pictures for you anytime!

Kiley said...

Hey MaKayle,
I've just been thinking about you so much the last few days! I just wanted to say I love ya and you guys will be in our thoughts and prayers all day tomorrow! You are great examples to all of us who know you! What a great thing you are doing for your little peanut!

 
Clicky Web Analytics