Just thought I'd give everyone an update on the little peanut while everyone else is catching up on some sleep . . .
We were able to get into the PICU to see her around 8:30 this morning and all I can say is that I was totally shocked because she had NO BELLY! Her basketball (little "Willa" as the doctor would call it) was completely gone! It's amazing! It makes her arms and legs look a lot more chubbier.
All in all she's doing pretty good. There's a couple of things they're keeping a close eye on in addition to the usual things they look for but only time will tell how well she's gonna do. We're still just praying and hoping for the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so happy for you guys! What an amazing blessing to get the liver when you did. Now you just need to get her better and get that cute little girl home!
Lori just told me you guys had a blog! I am so glad because now we can follow the recovery, we are so happy she recieved a liver in time. you all are so strong!
Post a Comment