Saturday, March 8, 2008
Save a life or two!
EVERYONE needs to be organ donors! So many life's can be saved! Being here in the ICU I have met many parents of little ones that are awaiting transplants so PLEASE register to be an organ donor. That way, when you die (and all of us have to someday) nobody has to decide for you! Just having a "Y" on your drivers license may not be enough so please visit www.organdonor.org today and register to save some lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Makayle- I am proudly registered as an organ donor, but can I just tell you what everything your family has experienced has done to solidify that conviction! You all are amazing...especially little Peanut. We look forward to seeing you.
Btw, I have been tagged several times now--many have seen that I don't update my blog and are taking fate into their own hands--so stay tuned! :)
Post a Comment