I posted this on facebook but wanted it on here too...
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: October 27th - I think
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: February 18th
3. How long have you known your spouse: Just over 5 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: A lot longer according to Luke. I was insistent that we were NOT dating.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? At a Sunday BBQ despite our fathers' attempt at setting us up
6. What is your spouse's full name? ______________
7. Do you have any children: 1 with 1 on the way
8. How many - boys/girls: 2 girls
9. Do you have any house pets: Not allowed! Except maybe fish if I don't have to take care of them
10. Do you live in the country or town/city: CITY
11. What are some of your favorite activities together: We've gotten pretty boring :( but we love to do pretty much whatever as long as it's together! Haha cheesy I know.
12. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Our basement?
13. When did you first kiss? about 2 weeks after we were engaged
14. What church do you attend? The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
15. Did you get married in a church? Where? Better - The St. George Temple
16. What town is your current address at: __________
17. Do you work or stay at home: Currently stay at home. I quit my job in May but will probably get another one after the baby so I can keep my license
18. Where did you go on your honeymoon: St. George/SLC - We're cheap
19. What was the funniest gift you gave when dating? Nothing in particular really comes to mind but Luke's always full of weird gifts
20. How long have you been together? Little over 4 years
21. How long did you know each other before you started dating? About 1 year
22. Who asked who out? Luke asked me
23. How old are each of you? ___________ (Three year difference)
24. Where do you each work or go to school? We both graduated 2 1/2 months after we got married. Luke works as a web designer and I'm currently unemployed (previous question)
25. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Not sure what this question is looking for...No situation is too hard we can deal with it together. Hehe. More cheese!
26. Did you go to the same school? University yes. Went to rival high schools.
27. Are you from the same home town? Not exactly but close.
28. Who is smarter? I think we equal each other out in different things.
29. Who is more sensitive? probably me
30. Where do you eat out most as a couple? We try not to stick to one place but we each have our favorites
31. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? San Diego, CA
32. Who has the craziest exes? Probably me. Don't know too many of his to compare though
33. Who does the cooking? Mostly me but he'll cook maybe once a month and helps out when he's home
34. Who is more social? Him. I'm pretty shy 'til I get to know you
35. Who is the neat-freak? both of us. But maybe Luke by a little bit
36. Who is more stubborn? Me
37. Who hogs the bed? Mostly me (especially preggos!) but Luke has his times
38. Who wakes up earlier? Luke by far.
39. Where was your first date? Not real sure. But our first 'hangout' was to Pine View Res
40. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends? Me
41. Do you get flowers often? Nope. Luke knows I don't like them cause they just die. So I get vases filled with my favorite Jelly Belly's instead :)
42. How do you spend the holidays? Chasing from one side of town to the other
43. Who is more jealous? Probably equal.
44. How long did it take to get serious? After I let it - not very long. 1 month maybe
45. Who eats more? Luke unless it's sweets
46. Who does the laundry? Me - I kinda stopped letting Luke do the laundry cause he was ruining my clothes ;)
47. Who’s better with the computer? LUKE
48. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples: Always find a way to laugh together
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment