I can't believe that she's already 12 months old! This first year flew by! (Even though it didn't always feel like it!) She has amazed me so much and is such an inspiration to me. For all that she's been through, she's the best baby ever! Her smiles and laughter are the joys of my life and always make my day! She is growing up a lot lately which has me focusing on what she's like right now, taking it day by day, and just living in the moment.
The biggest news of her first birthday is that a few days later she finally got some more teeth! She got her two bottom teeth back in December and then nothing since! I was beginning to wonder if she had any more! But at last her top two teeth have broke through!
She's doing extremely well with eating solids and has taken a few sips of chocolate pediasure which is a big step in the right direction but we still have a long ways to go if she's going to be drinking all 800 ml on her own!
She absolutely LOVES bath time! She can be tired and cranky and then when you put her in the tub she's all smiles and splashes! She could could probably play in there all day! (She got these bath letters from Grandma for her birthday and loves to take them off the side of the tub and chew on them.)
She's recently discovered the joys of her toes and feet. She plays with them a lot and if she has shoes on, she plays with those too! This is her at the end of a nap on Sunday.
All-in-all, she's doing great! And progressing well. We are so grateful to have her in our lives! And can't wait to see what this second year brings us!





8 comments:
She is so dang cute, I loved her B-day cake so cute, Time fly's too fast. But it just gets funner and funner.Cant wait till they get a little bigger that they can really play together instead of hadders hitting her. They will have so much fun! We love that you guys are our neighbors. Thanks for all you guys do!
Oh, I have been waiting for these pictures!! Sorry that we missed the party. She makes a dang cute 1 year old! We miss you guys, especially seeing peanut grow up. She's adorable (and you too)!
I love reading about Peanut's progress! She is so cute! Glad to hear she is doing great!
What a fun birthday! I am so glad she is progressing. One year ole, man time really does fly. She is absolutely adorable.
We wish we could've been there!! She is so CUTE-It looks like the party turned out great. we sure miss you guys and can't wait for our little ones to meet each other.
Wow! Seems like I've been on vacation forever. I've missed checking the blog and seems like I'm missing a lot. Don't know how Peanut can get any cuter, but somehow she does. Just TOO CUTE! Love you all!!
Oh fun! Happy Birthday :) Cute baby, glad to hear things are going good. We are really jealous of those teeth! We have a certain 1 year old in desperate need of her top teeth...
Post a Comment