Sunday, June 8, 2008

DaDa

I know I don't post much here but this little event should be shared. Peanut and her mom had quite the conversation tonight. It went something like this:

Mom: Peanut, can you say mama?
Peanut: dada
Mom: No Peanut, say mama.
Peanut: dada

I was in the background just laughing! It was awesome! That's all I have to say. Bye Bye

4 comments:

MaKayle said...

I really don't feel too bad about this and was actually laughing quite hard myself because "da" is really all Peanut can say right now.

Lori said...

Ha! yup, that happens here too. oh well, just ask her who she wants to change her next diaper :)

Unknown said...

Hmm -- Wyatt is just the opposite -- he can say mama and nana but no dada

photography by Mikki said...

Hey you guys! I would love to do some pictures for you! I will call you tomorrow and we can talk about some fun ideas- I have a wedding this weekend, but we can also do a session during the week too; lighting is great around 7:30p.m. Talk to you soon!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics