Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hide 'n' Seek

I love this picture!
I left her playing downstairs on her blankets for a few minutes a couple of weeks ago and this is what I came back to.


8 comments:

Brooke said...

Yea you have a blog!! Do you care if I add you to my friends list on my blog?? Your baby girl is SO cute!!! Is she the one going in for surgery?? or you??

Kiley said...

I love that picture!! She is so adorable! How is she feeling?? I want to come up and see you soon!

Lori said...

hey guys! I'm very excited about your new blog. Cute pictures!!!

Hayden and Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mikemetcalf said...

Glad to see you officially join the ranks Mak! We've enjoyed reading your posts on Luke's site, but it's fun that you can post pics easier and what not now. We keep you guys in our prayers. Hope things turn out well this Sunday!

Anonymous said...

YIPEE!!! I will update your address on our blog. How is Peanut doing? We've been dying to hear and praying like crazy for a liver to come in. Keep us updated. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog-with all of you! It is way cute. We hope that everything goes well for Peanut and you, and that she will get her new liver soon. Keep on praying, and you will make the right decisions. You are always in our prayers.

 
Clicky Web Analytics