
I've been giving Luke a hard time because the lukelarsen.com blog says "From the life of Luke Larsen." Not "Luke and MaKayle." I'd also been complaining about the fact that it's extremely difficult for me to add pictures or anything else besides text. So what do we get . . . LUKE, MAKAYLE, AND A LITTLE PEANUT! a.k.a The life of ALL of us! When I brought up the idea of changing our blog to blogspot or something else, Luke said that it was fine and that he'd make posts. However, I really believe that this will end up being my blog and lukelarsen.com will be his blog to post all his random designer stuff. But only time will tell if Luke will indeed use this blog to make any posts. In the meantime...I can finally post pictures all on my own! So beware!


No comments:
Post a Comment