Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bath Time

Baby A's first bath in the new house

Our little bath time helper...
Peanut always has to be right there to help with baby A's baths. She has to clean her tummy, wash her hair, and drain the water from the her blue bath tub.

Pea really is a great big sister. It was a little shaky in the beginning but I think she's gotten used to it and now she always let's us know when baby A is crying or making noise, or when she's awake or sleeping, and she always makes sure she has a binkie wherever she is or if she finds one around the house somewhere she immediately has to take it to baby A. So sometimes I'll leave baby A in her bouncer and come back to find her covered in binkies! (We gathered a lot of soothie binkies during all our hospital stays with Peanut so we have a bazillion!)

LOVE cute little baby bums!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

So cute! I wish hope my next baby is blessed with some cute hair like your kiddos have been!

 
Clicky Web Analytics