Ever since I found out there was a candy factory in the area that gave tours with fresh samples I knew I had to go! We finally made it there this week! I don't know who the bigger candy fan is between Peanut and I, because I've always had quite the sweet tooth!

Peanut and two of her most favorite friends, Kate and Hadlee
So fun to have them come along!

Showing off the treats and hair net

Us and our goods
This was the good fun day that the wonderful parking ticket ruined! Fifteen buckaroos for 5-10 minutes extra! The worse part is that I sat locked behind the door as the officer was putting the ticket on our car. Boo!
2 comments:
We did the same tour! So much fun and definitely SWEET! :) Looks like you guys have had a crazy life lately. Congrats on the baby news. Where are you buying/building? Tell your family hi for me please!
That was a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting us!
We've eaten so much taffy in the last few days that I'm considering adding it as a sixth food group.
Post a Comment