Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We're Moved, Well Mostly

We had one chaotic weekend but we've finally moved into a storage unit and into my sister's basement for the next 5-6 months (let's hope for like 4 though!) We still have some things left to pack and clean at the house and some settling in to do but other than that the stress of moving is over. Now it's onto the stress of house building. Ah!

I'm finally starting to feel a little better and have less and less really bad days. I still have the late night and early morning nausea and some attacks during the day (and am extremely exhausted!) but over all I am starting to function a little more normally again and somewhat have an appetite! Yeah! I wasn't doing this good until I was like 6 months along last time! Let's just hope I didn't just jinx myself though! Ha. We should find out the sex of the baby this Monday (I'll be 16 weeks then) and after being around my two crazy nephews a lot more lately, I'm really hoping for another girl! But if we don't have a boy then Luke may never get a son because I don't think I can handle the pregnancy thing again!

Thanks to all those who have helped with the move! And a big, huge, special thanks to my dad who helped out the most and for doing so while fighting a nasty cold! (Rach you may have to pass that on to him for me! ;)

3 comments:

Kiley said...

preg sickness is the worst! glad your move went well.

Anonymous said...

Yay let us know what it is!! I miss you:) Woody says hi. He lives right behind me and he said that a few weeks ago.

VTS said...

Whoa! You've had alot going on! Hooray for a new house....well, 5 or 6 months down the line. That's still exciting though. I wish you luck with everything!

 
Clicky Web Analytics