Friday, June 26, 2009

Peanut's 2nd Birthday

I was waiting to post this until I got some pics from my sis but I've given up on her and will just have to post a picture of the cake when she gets it to me. But here's some pictures from Pea's 2nd b-day. It was a blast! And Peanut was WAY too spoiled! I think about 99% of her presents were Elmo and she loved them all! She did so good just sitting there opening presents. She'd occasionally stop to play with some but was anxious to see what else there was. And would squeal with delight "ELMO" at all the Elmo presents. It was too cute! Thanks family and friends for coming to celebrate with us!

3 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Happy B-Day Peanut! Sorry that we missed your party, but congrats on turing two! Now you can say, "I 'two' old!" like Bit :o)

VTS said...

What a sweet little angel!

Sorry that I haven't checked your blog in a while...I finally put you on my Google Reader and will now be updated on everything. Peanut looks happy and healthy. That's so great to see. I hope you're doing well! Miss you!

Krystal said...

Sorry sis about the pictures! I'll try to work on those, but don't count on it. ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics