I didn't mean for the post about my mom's passing to be the last one in over a month! But then life happens and that's just how it ended up being. To explain my absence (for those of you who don't already know) here's a little pic Luke took about a month ago...

At first when people asked how I was doing, I was happy to say that this pregnancy hadn't been as bad as the last but I don't think I could say that any more. I don't think that it's been any better other than the fact that I was able to get medicine
before I was throwing up ten times a day! I still have some okay days where I can somewhat function normally but for the most part I still lie in bed all day fighting the feeling to throw up (the only difference from last time on this is that I now have a two year to destroy the house while I just watch her do it!) Poor Luke has been super dad and husband and has been so good at taking care of things around here. I'm just afraid he's going to be too worn out by the time baby comes to enjoy being a second time dad!
To add to me feeling lousy, our house is now under contract and scheduled to close on the 21st of July. So we've been out looking for a new house to buy with not much luck so far. We've only been looking for less than a week though so I'm still positive!
I think that pretty much sums up what's been going on around here. I do have pics of Peanut's 2nd birthday party that I plan on posting sometime soon!
6 comments:
YEA!! Congrats!! When are you due?? Good luck house hunting
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Hopefully you start feeling better soon
Congrats, how exciting it is to be expecting a new little baby. I hope you get feeling better.
Good luck with everything. I forget-do you know what you're having already or is it still too soon?? Let me know if I can help in any way-even if I just come kidnap Peanut for a few hours!
Congrats Makayle!!! That is such great news... I loved seeing you earlier this month!
Awesome MaKayle!
Post a Comment