Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Elmo

Peanut's latest obsession has been Elmo. She loves watching him on TV, reading books about him (especially the book with both Elmo AND bubbles!) and will even pick out Elmo shirts/etc. at the store.
A few weeks ago, Peanut received these Elmo slippers in the mail from Grandma Rose. We were just going to get the mail, drop it off inside the house and then go to the grocery store.
Well, we were both curious as to what was in the package and had to open it! Peanut was so excited and liked them sooo much she wouldn't leave the house without 'em! Thanks Grandma!
Oh, and about the outfit. Every once in awhile we let Peanut pick out what she wants to wear for the day (usually the days I know we're not going anywhere) and almost always she will choose this green shirt. I'm not really sure why but for some reason it's what she wants to wear. Maybe it's cause it was hand embroidered in a jail in Mexico? I actually think it was supposed to be a dress for when she was little. Oh well!

7 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

haha, that's cute! who's the jail embroidery person?!

Susan said...

She looks adorable! She's got a great sense of style!

Stephanie said...

She is sOoO PRECIOUS!! And I love her lil' outfit - she has good style!! Elmo slippers 'n all!! LOL

Anonymous said...

She is SO SO cute!! Man I thought Ryker had a lot of hair when he was born, but DANG!! :)

Lindsay said...

HAHA I love it!! She is getting so big! We sure miss you guys! Lets play settlers one night this next week if you guys can. Love you guys!

mikemetcalf said...

Ahh yes, Mexican inmates make some of the finest tailored goods in the world.

Lori said...

oh, we are into Elmo right now too. You need the movies so that you can sing the Elmo song over and over and over. good times!

 
Clicky Web Analytics