Monday, April 21, 2008
P.S.
We have come to an agreement and decided that we will not make our blog private but in order for us to keep it public we will not be using our daughter's name, our last name, location, etc. and would ask that none of you include any of these things in your comments or when placing a link from your blog. We will be deleting any comments that have any such things in them and will also be asking people to delete us from their links if these things are not changed. Thanks a bunch for your cooperation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Makayle, it's Heather Wilkinson (Saunders) you probably don't remember me but we went to the sixth grade center together..haha..anyways. I came across your blog from Allison Bench. Your hubby and I go way back to Dixie College days! He is a hoot and we were good buddies back then. Your little peanut is the cutest thing ever! I'm so happy to see she is making such great progress! What a blessing!
I just want to say thank you for leaving your blog public. I was given your blog from a friend of mine John who was showing me what a blog looked like. I have been checking on it ever since, glued to the progress of your little peanut! She is a beautiful little girl and I am so happy that she is getting better! You and your little one are in my prayers that she continually improves.
Post a Comment